RELATOR’S SEVENTH VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT,
ON INFORMATION: 18 U.S.C. 1513
Date: November 7, 2014 A.D.
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., hereby formally charges Christina A. Pietz with:
(1) commission of a felony by threatening and attempting to engage in conduct and thereby to cause bodily injury to me, with intent to retaliate against me for information relating to the possible commission of Federal offenses given to law enforcement officers, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1513(b)(2)* (one or more Counts);
(2) commission of a felony by knowingly, with intent to retaliate, taking actions harmful to me, including interference with my lawful employment or livelihood, for providing to law enforcement officers truthful information relating to the possible commission of a Federal offense, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1513(e) (one or more Counts); and,
(3) commission of a felony by conspiring with others to commit offenses under 18 U.S.C. 1513, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1513(f) (one or more Counts).
I incorporate herewith my EMERGENCY APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (“TRO”), as served upon USDC/WDMO via FAX at 10:15 PM on 11/6/2014, and Washington v. Harper, 494 U.S. 210 (1990).
VERIFICATION to follow with formal “VCC” filed in same Federal Court.
/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S. (chosen name)*
Private Attorney General, Civil RICO, 18 U.S.C. 1964,
Rotella v. Wood, 528 U.S. 549 (2000);
Agent of the United States as Qui Tam Relator (4X),
False Claims Act: 31 U.S.C. 3729 et seq.;
Qualified Federal Witness, 18 U.S.C. 1512, 1513
* See Doe v.Dunning, 549 P.2d 1 (Washington State Supreme Court)
(fundamental principle and common–law right to change one’s name)
All Rights Reserved (cf. UCC 1-308)
* was “1512(b)(2)” in error on hand-written copy