Time: Thu Jun 26 13:02:49 1997
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 12:48:58 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: SLS: Ray Looker and Pastor Butch Paugh

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

This is rich, and wrong.

The "agent provocateur" rumor came,
and went.

You must have missed it!

Maybe you can wait for it to come
around once again.  It usually does,
with predictable regularity.

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>In a message dated 97-06-26 13:39:55 EDT, the"agent of the Most High" writes:
>
><< Looker screamed at me that I did not have the "balls"
> to subpoena the President, when I had established
> all the necessary foundation to do just that,
> including a Notice of Intent which Looker signed
> and filed.  It was my idea, and I was ready to
> proceed, and still am.  Looker decided to drink
> yellow paint instead.
>
>Nuts and lunatics generally deserve each other.
>
> The writer here needs to learn that ad hominems
> are not persuasive debating technique.  In fact,
> they usually get overruled.
>  >>

>Knowledge of the subjet under discussion is the most persuasive debating
>technique.  To see an astounding example of the lack of it, visit the
>"supremelawlibrary"  Or, maybe it's not a lack of knowledge, but a plan by
>supporters of the omnipotent state to release trolls to capture uninformed
>believers in the Constitution.
>
>For freedom,
>
>Nick
>
>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>->  Posted by: NMMJR@aol.com

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]