Time:    Tue Sep 30 09:28:10 1997
Date:    Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:10:49 -0700
To:      snetnews@world.std.com
From:    Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: please confine personal insults to private email

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

I would like to request, respectfully,
that insults like the one made here
be confined to private email.

Thank you, everyone.

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>Joseph Newman, Evan Soule, and any other bottom-feeders affiliated with the
>two of you:
>
>My name is Nikola Mikulicich, Jr.  My business address is 1874 S. Pacific
>Coast Hwy., #203  Redondo Beach, CA  90277.  Come on and sue me.
>
>For freedom,
>
>Nick
>
>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>->  Posted by: NMMJR@aol.com

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]