Time:    Thu Oct 16 14:45:18 1997
Date:    Thu, 16 Oct 1997 14:43:11 -0700
To:      pmitch@primenet.com, Bud Riggs <puma@caverns.com>
From:   "L-Soft list server at SERVICES.WEB.AOL.COM (1.8b)"<LISTSERV@SERVICES.WEB.AOL.COM> (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar])
Subject: Rejected posting to AOLWEB@SERVICES.WEB.AOL.COM

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to
have
already been distributed to the AOLWEB  list. That is, a message with
identical
text (but  possibly with different  mail headers) has  been posted to  the
list
recently, either by you or by someone else. If you have a good reason to
resend
this message  to the  list (for instance  because you have  been notified
of a
hardware failure with  loss of data), please  alter the text of  the
message in
some way and resend  it to the list. Note that altering  the "Subject:"
line or
adding blank lines at  the top or bottom of the message  is not sufficient;
you
should  instead add  a  sentence or  two  at  the top  explaining  why you
are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why  they
are
getting two copies of the same message.