Time:    Tue Oct 21 07:04:40 1997
Date:    Tue, 21 Oct 1997 07:03:36 -0700
To:      Dale Robertson <habeascorpus@hotmail.com>
From:    Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL
Cc:      supremelaw@ibm.net, pmitch@primenet.com

Dear Dale,

No one has ever obtained the author's permission,
written or otherwise, to post and/or distribute
any electronic copies of "The Federal Zone" via
Internet websites.

We have now compiled a formal list of copyright
violations by Internet users of "The Federal Zone:
Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue," electronic
fourth edition ("4th ed.")

This list is posted privately on the Internet at URL:

      http://supremelaw.com/TFZLINKS.HTML

Be sure to observe the capitalization of the filename
TFZLINKS.HTML [sic].  Using Netscape or similar browser,
simply type this URL in the space provided, and hit ENTER.
We can provide you with a private copy of this file also,
to store on your own hard disk, for off-line access.

We have begun to present bona fide offers in compromise,
and bona fide offers to hold harmless, to the guilty parties
listed in this master list.  Some of them are large companies,
like America Online, Inc. and the University of California.

If you would like to help us track down some of these
violators, we will pay a finder's fee of 10% off the top
of all funds received, for specific information leading
to an actual settlement with one or more of these violators.

Our initial offers to the larger companies start at
$2,500,000.00 (two and one-half million) in lawful
United States Dollars.  Initial offers to individual
violators start at $50,000.00 (fifty thousand).  If the
violators fall silent, we will double, then double again,
these offers, until we have exhausted our administrative
remedies with three (3) offers total.  Then we sue.

If you want more information, we can provide you with
a confidential list of the offers in compromise which
have already been presented.  You would NOT be eligible
for a 10% finder's fee on any of these, because the
initial work has now been completed for them.

Finally, for your information, I am assigning my rights
in all settlement proceeds to a new, pure trust which
we are now creating, by the name of Travel On Trust ("TOT").
I will be providing you with more information about TOT
in the very near future, if and when you are ready and
willing to receive this information.

Please keep the existence of TFZLINKS.HTML confidential,
until further notice.  You may query the Internet for
the very latest references, by requesting Alta Vista to
search for "The Federal Zone" [sic].  Be advised that
the results will change over time.  TFZLINKS.HTML has
been frozen, for purposes of adminstrative control.

Thanks, Dale, for your professional consideration.

copy:  off-site archivist