Time:    Sat Oct 11 07:27:19 1997
Date:    Sat, 11 Oct 1997 07:26:15 -0700
To:     (Recipient list suppressed)
From:    Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar] (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar])
Subject: Internet piracy of "The Federal Zone," electronic fourth edition

Dear Software Publishers Association:

We have just obtained proof of an illegal
copy of an electronic book which I wrote
in 1992.

I would like to make formal contact with
you early next week, to discuss ways in
which we can help each other, and in
particular, to obtain your guidance
concerning this flagrant violation of
my authorship Rights.

Please contact me here, or call my office
as soon as possible:

tel: (520) 320-1514
fax: (520) 320-1256

Thank you, in advance, for any assistance
which you can provide to me.

p.s.  OFFER IN COMPROMISE to violator follows:

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                    BONA FIDE OFFER IN COMPROMISE
              AND BONA FIDE OFFER TO HOLD HARMLESS

TO:       Chief Executive Officer
          Midwest Internet Exchange, Inc.
          c/o P.O. Box 8368
          Fort Wayne 46898-8368/tdc
          INDIANA STATE
          fax: (219) 459-2372

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     October 10, 1997

SUBJECT:  Unauthorized electronic copy of "The Federal Zone:
          "Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue," 4th ed.

Dear Chief Executive Officer:

This is our bona fide offer in compromise, and bona fide offer to
hold you,  your corporation,  and all of its officers, employees,
and contract  agents harmless  for the  ongoing violation  of the
Common Law  Copyright restrictions  expressly  and  conspicuously
published in  the Preface of "The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code
of Internal  Revenue," fourth  edition, provided  that  you  make
restitution to compensate for damages inflicted to date by paying
immediately the  certain  sum  of  fifty  thousand  ($$50,000.00)
lawful United  States Dollars,  tendered in multiple blank United
States Postal  Money Orders  to the mailing location shown below,
no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 24, 1997.

I am authorized to make this formal offer to you.

Thank you  for your  immediate consideration  of this  bona  fide
offer in compromise and bona fide offer to hold harmless.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

email:       supremelaw@ibm.net (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(16):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
website:     http://www.supremelaw.com

                             #  #  #