31 Questions about the
Internal Revenue Service
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law, Federal Witness,
Private Attorney General, Author and
Webmaster, Supreme Law Library:
All Rights Reserved
1. Is the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) an organization within the U.S. Department of the Treasury?
2. If not an organization within the U.S. Department of the Treasury, then what exactly is the IRS?
3. By what legal authority, if any, has the IRS established offices inside the 50 States of the Union?
4. Can IRS legally show “Department of the Treasury” on their outgoing mail?
5. Does the U.S. Department of Justice have power of attorney to represent the IRS in federal court?
6. Were the so-called 14th and 16th amendments properly ratified?
7. Where are the statutes which create a specific liability for federal income taxes?
8. Can a federal regulation create a specific liability, when no specific liability is created by the corresponding statute?
9. The federal regulations create an income tax liability for what specific classes of people?
10. How many classes of citizens are there, and how did this number come to be?
11. Can one be a State Citizen, without also being a federal citizen?
12. Who was Frank Brushaber, and why was his U.S. Supreme Court case so important?
13. What is a “withholding agent”?
14. What is a “withholding exemption certificate”?
15. What is “tax evasion” and who might be guilty of this crime?
16. Why does IRS Form 1040 not require a Notary Public to notarize a taxpayer’s signature?
17. Does the term “United States” have multiple legal meanings and, if so, what are they?
18. Is the term “income” defined in the Internal Revenue Code (“IRC”) and, if not, where is it defined?
19. What is municipal law, and are the IRC’s income tax provisions municipal law, or not?
20. What does it mean if my State is not mentioned in any of the federal income tax statutes?
21. In what other ways is the IRC deliberately vague, and what are the real implications for the average American?
22. Has Title 26 of the United States Code (“U.S.C.”) ever been enacted into positive law, and what are the legal implications if Title 26 has not been enacted into positive law?
23. What federal courts are authorized to prosecute income tax crimes?
24. Are federal judges required to pay income taxes on their pay, and what are the real implications if they do pay taxes on their pay?
25. Can federal grand juries issue valid indictments against illegal tax protesters?
26. Do IRS agents ever tamper with federal grand juries, and how is this routinely done?
27. What is “The Kickback Racket,” and where can I find evidence of its existence?
28. Can the IRS levy bank accounts without a valid court order?
29. Do federal income tax revenues pay for any government services and, if so, which government services are funded by federal income taxes?
30. How can the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) help me to answer other key tax questions?
31. Where can I find more information, and still protect my privacy?
For certified answers to these questions,
prepared by Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.,
send $20 in cash or blank U.S. Postal Money Order,
and a self-addressed Priority U.S. Mail envelope, to:
Dr. John C. Alden, M.D.
Attention: Forwarding Agent
501 W. Broadway, Suite “A”, PMB #332
San Diego 92101
Proceeds provide continuing support for the Supreme Law Library: