Time: Thu Jun 05 09:15:26 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA03479;
	Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:15:20 -0700 (MST)
 12:16:38 -0400
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 09:11:26 -0700
To: Eudora for Windows <eudora-win@wso.williams.edu>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Filtering with Eudora Pro
 <mailto:majordomo@wso.williams.edu?subject=subscribe%20eudora-win>

click on Tools/Filters

click on "New", then finish the
dialogue with an example:

highlight your email address (without "<" or ">")
then click on "From", keep "contains" and
put paste your email address in the box to
the right of "contains".

In other words, when incoming mail contains
your email address in the "From" field, then:

Here, you must perform an action.  What I like
to do, typically, is to highlight my own
in-box entries in a different color, e.g. purple.

So, in "Action", choose "Make Label", and
then pick a label number.  You can assign
different colors in Tools/Options/Labels.

Do a little experimenting;  it's fun!

>I have a question for the group
>
>I have down loaded the manuel for the lite version.
>I have read the manuel and have tried to set up filters,
>
>Is this a feature in the lite version or is it only for the pro
>version ?
>
>If you can filter in the lite version, can some one tell me how to do
>it. all I get is a screen with  a bar at the bottom that says new and
>remove. I need help.
>

>David D Roberts
>davidr48@cyberportal.net

email:       [address in tool bar]   : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU