Time: Tue Jun 10 20:24:43 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA13360;
	Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:25:18 -0700 (MST)
	id XAA22545; Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:21:40 -0400 (EDT)
	id XAA22541; Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:21:36 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA06804; Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:21:35 -0400
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA06585
	for <snetnews@world.std.com>; Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:21:34 -0700 (MST)
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA15228
	for <snetnews@world.std.com>; Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:21:28 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:20:34 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Roger Bunn to join Queen's standing army

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Roger will actually be assigned to the Queen's
royale protectorate, with ear phones mounted
headwise, as he listens to the microphones
which are imbedded in the Palace Guard fuzzy
hats, to spy on unsuspecting tourists who
poke fun at the Queen's standing army.

All in fun, Roger, eh?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  Was that REALLY Buckingham Palace I
came upon, trying to wake up from jet lag
and codeine cough syrup?  Nobody will answer
my question, but I shall keep asking.

At 03:20 AM 6/11/97 +0100, you wrote:

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>

>                       TIGER ALERT   TIGER ALERT
>
>                               >( > <^>   <^ < )<
>                                      <  \    / >>
>
>                                           ^ ^
>>Hi Roger,
>>I heard that with the new labor govt, you are going to be a
>bureaucrat.   Is >this true?
>
>Ha!!! Who told you That!!! I am just let in a few doors that some
>can't open......
>
> Thats funny
>
>Me? A guitar playin old hippy?
>Beatles and all that jazz?
>
>But we all know that "Love Me Do" was bought into the charts
>by Epstein, even the boyz were linked  to the criminals and
>opportunists of the Six Member Recording and Publishing Cartel
>in what is a econ-helpless worldwide cottage industry?
>
>The singing bureaucrat?
>We need more whistle blowers not strummers
>
>T Blair plays guitar and Klinton tenor sax of course, maybe someone
>could give'em a few quick lessons in how to play in tune?
>
>At least they don't have to feed their families bitter roots from the
>creative roots of music!!!!
>
>              boopbe doo
>
>Seen Tim McVeigh's Superbuddy Andreas Strassmeir?
>
>He is hiding Somewhere. I hear he plays some mean German
>Om PaPa music. There seems to be a (bank robbing, arm
>saluting,  cross dressing) bloke called "Donna"  with a southern
>accent knocking on my door looking for him.
>
>                      GOOD RELEASE my friend
>
>                               ==============
>Here is the latest press release about Nike.
>Regards, Thuyen Nguyen
>>-----------
>VIETNAM LABOR WATCHIMMEDIATE RELEASE
>Press Contact: Thuyen Nguyen, thuyen@spacelab.net
>Nike is trying to discredit its critics with misinformation
>

>Last week Nike provided misinformation to the public in its
>criticism of Garry Trudeau, the creator of the Doonesbury comic
>strip.
>
>In a letter to the South China Morning Post, Nike stated that its
>workers earn twice the per capita income of rural Vietnam.  Nike,
>however, left out an important fact: Nike factories are not in rural
>Vietnam.  Four of its factories are located in Dong Nai, just outside
>of Hochiminh City, and one factory is right in the city.  The per
>capita income of the Hochiminh City area is $925 according to the
>World Bank.  The entry level wage at Nike factories is only $480
>per year.
>
>Nike also claimed that workers in Vietnam can save enough of their
>salary to send money home to their families.  In March 1997, Vietnam
>Labor Watch has interviewed 35 workers at 4 Nike factories in Vietnam
>and none of those workers save enough money to send home.  Nike
>also claimed that workers receive free medical care, English lessons
>and training classes.  Nike workers in Vietnam do not receive free
>English lessons and training classes, nor do they receive free medical
> [...]

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]