Time: Wed Jun 11 12:48:41 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA14156;
	Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:48:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:47:33 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Atlanta Constitution on McVeigh (fwd)

Motions in Limine are now obsolete, under authority
of U.S. v. Gaudin, issued by the U.S. Supreme Court
in 1995 (circa the Lopez decision).  Briefly, juries
are empowered to decide materiality and relevance,
not the judge or prosecutor, because juries are
institutions which pre-date the U.S. Constitution.

For proof, see the Seventh Amendment,i.e. juries must
have existed prior to the Bill of Rights, for them
to have been mentioned therein.  Thus, the Tenth
Amendment's explicit reservation of fundamental
Rights is the foundation which preserves the power
of juries, in all cases where they are warranted
(controversy exceeds twenty dollars).

However, the federal Jury Selection and Service Act
is unconstitutional for exhibiting intentional class
discrimination against Citizens of the several states
who are not also federal citizens, by Right of
Election.  Confer at "Right" and "Election" in
Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition.  The Citizens
now excluded from jury service are the very Ones who
are qualified to vote in Congress;  see 1:2:2 and
1:3:3.  Those provisions have never been amended
(federal term limits continue to fail in Congress).

The JSSA challenge is now properly before the
Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, in an OPENING BRIEF
which was mailed yesterday.  Appendices and other
supplemental materials will be mailed in time for
the filing deadline of June 18, 1997, including
library copies of "The Federal Zone: Cracking the
Code of Internal Revenue" (electronic Seventh Edition).

Thus, the juries which indicted and convicted McVeigh
were never legal bodies, because McVeigh was born in
one of the several states of the Union, was he not?

Hold on to your horses;  this rodeo has only just begun.

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>Orchestrated!
>Like the assassination of the Kennedy's?
>FWP.

>> site.

>> and

>> entirety...
>> >
>> >What can I say to my esteemed and obnoxious cyberassociate? Carry
>> >on...and let's see your incisive legal beagle mind at work. For example
>> >one of the first defense witnesses positively identified the renter of
>> >the truck said to carry the explosive as NOT McVeigh. Is that not
>> correct?
>> >Why didn't that testimony hold up?
>> >FWP.
>>
>> Hold up? The entire trial was a holdup of the truth! It was a theatrical
>> production, not a trial. Hold up? Has the testimony in the Nuremberg
>> trials held up? Or do you think THEY were also fair, impartial, and
>> truth-seeking trials as well? Can you say "orchestrated," Franklin?
>> H. Ayre.

>> from
>> Agent
>> and
>> government

>> of
>> true
>> of
>> Franklin
>> >>

>> >DISCUSSION GROUPS: Send one word, subscribe, in an email body to
>> >Ftr_Cities-request@websightz.com and/or
>> CONSTITUTION-request@websightz.com.
>> >*************************************************************************
>> *******
>> >
>> >-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>> >->  Posted by: Franklin Wayne Poley <culturex@vcn.bc.ca>
>> >

>> -> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>> ->  Posted by: henri@Alaska.NET (Henry Ayre)
>>

>DISCUSSION GROUPS:    Send one word, subscribe, in an email body to
>Ftr_Cities-request@websightz.com and/or CONSTITUTION-request@websightz.com
>

>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>->  Posted by: Franklin Wayne Poley <fwp@vcn.bc.ca>

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU