Time: Sat Jun 14 17:14:10 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA18024
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 14 Jun 1997 14:33:59 -0700 (MST)
	id OAA03802; Sat, 14 Jun 1997 14:33:53 -0700
	id HAA10835; Sat, 14 Jun 1997 07:37:11 -0700
	by usr07.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA11928;
	Sat, 14 Jun 1997 07:37:02 -0700 (MST)
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA17825;
	Sat, 14 Jun 1997 07:36:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 07:35:46 -0700
To: "C.E. Petit" <cep@flash.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Thanks to Computers Plus, Tucson, Arizona state

Dear Mr. Petit,

Please accept my apologies.  Your previous
requests were honored, but your email address
occurred, evidently, in more than one of our
email lists, and only the first one was removed
during our last edit session.

On another note, what in heaven's name is

"cryptofascist conspiracy theory nonsense"?

I am really dying to know.  :)

And I know quite a few other people who want
to know too.

We must be using radically different dictionaries.