Time: Sun Jun 15 19:12:51 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA18129;
	Sun, 15 Jun 1997 19:13:25 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA18454;
	Sun, 15 Jun 1997 19:00:21 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 18:58:59 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: OKC Political Action Proposal

Dear America,

I had a terrible dream this morning, just
before waking.  I saw the OKC building
explode, in real-time.  Actually, it
"imploded," as the charges went off
at the base of the I-beams.  It was a
terrible sight, from the angle of the
helicopter which took the picture which
appeared on the cover of the New American
magazine last spring.

On the same day I received a copy of that
magazine, I was so horrified that I
wrote the following message on a yellow
post-it:

  "Bill,
   We are looking here at cold-blooded murder.
   Signed,
   Paul Mitchell"

and I mailed it off to William H. Rehnquist,
Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Now, those photos are valuable material evidence,
and our Chief Justice is now a material witness,
as a consequence of receiving that photo in the
mail, from me.  Remember, the building has been
demolished!!

I am prepared to document this in an affidavit,
as proof that the photograph was actually served
on the Chief Justice.

Now, let's do this:  let's start buying up
reprints of that cover photo, and every one of
Us should mail that photo directly to the
Chief Justice, just as I did.

If the case ever gets to the Supreme Court,
we can use this as a reason to recuse the
Chief Justice, because he is a material
witness.  Then, we can move the case into
the Oklahoma Supreme Court, where it belongs.

LET'S DO IT, everyone!!!

I am standing by.

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU