Time: Sun Jun 15 20:15:06 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA10564;
	Sun, 15 Jun 1997 20:13:21 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA11740;
	Sun, 15 Jun 1997 20:11:47 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 20:10:25 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Barefoot Bob (fwd)

excerpt from a private message:

<snip>

"I imagine you are constantly on the lookout for additional sources of
information germane to "The Issue," so here is a web site I want to pass
along that may be of interest to you and others:

  <http://www.nidlink.com/~bobhard/constit1.html>

is "Barefoot Bob's" exhaustively researched and annotated online
Constitution. Barefoot Bob has a note up at his site requesting any
proposed links to be cleared through him first. I would very much like to
add a link to his site on mine, and have e-mailed him twice asking his
permission, but have had no reply. So I haven't linked up. But he can't
complain if I pass along his URL to other interested parties, can he? Among
many other items, he has an extensive article on "The Missing Thirteenth
Amendment" by David Dodge, with apt commentary by Barefoot Bob."

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU