Time: Thu Jun 19 13:53:51 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA08159;
	Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:47:49 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA26669;
	Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:47:43 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:46:13 -0700
To: rastas@navix.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: U.S.A. v. Gilbertson, 8th Cir.

I am not a licensed attorney, because my reading
of the original 13th Amendment convinces me that
I would lose my citizenship if I accepted a bar
license, and I would also become forever disqualified
to serve in any public office anywhere in America.

All my clients proceed In Propria Persona, which
means that I prepare, print and mail pleadings, and
they sign them (once they accept them).  Once signed
and filed, my work is done, and billable.  It's
a very clean relationship, all things considered.

p.s.  Read "Esquires" in the Supreme Law Library
at the URL below my name, for further details.