Time: Fri Jun 20 18:55:03 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA20567;
	Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:56:29 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA17136;
	Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:56:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:54:47 -0700
To: psc@u.washington.edu
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Washington State Civil Rights Initiative

The New Amendment:

  "The status of Citizenship shall not be denied
   or abridged by the United States, or by any
   State, on account of race.  The Fourteenth
   Amendment is hereby repealed."

You might consider adding some of this language
to your Initiative.

>I have a mass of petitions regarding the Washington State Civil
>Rights Iniative (which will end affirmitive action in this state) sitting
>at home for people to collect signatures on.  If anyone wants to end
>affirmitive action in this state (which Armstrong Williams calls racism,
>at least as I read it today), I would suggest that they collect signatures
>for this petition.  I think there are 25 signatures to collect per
>petition, so you can circulate it amongst your associates.
>
>If anyone wants to and can gather 25 signatures before December, I can
>mail you a petition.  If you are interested, please contact me via private
>e-mail with your snail mail address.
>
>Eric

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU