Time: Tue Jun 24 05:23:56 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA07301;
	Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:50:48 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 01:50:32 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLS: letter to IRS (fwd)

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

Add these paragraphs:

"The ONLY liability statutes I can find for subtitle A
 income taxes are those which are listed in the definition
 of Withholding agent [sic] at IRC 7701(a)(16), namely,
 IRC sections 1441, 1442, 1443, and 1461.  That's it!

"Please be advised that I am NOT a withholding agent.

"Enclosed please find a self-addressed stamped envelope
("SASE") with $$3.00 in prepaid postage affixed to a
flat rate cardboard envelope, for your convenience.

"I know that budgets are tight these days, and I want
you to know that it is very important that I receive
your answer as quickly as possible.  Please be advised
that I will refuse your answer, if you transmit it in
any other envelope.  Do NOT convert this postage to
your own private use;  this would be a criminal violation
of Title 18, United States Codes.

"Please refer specifically to the Treasury policy at
 31 CFR 0.735-3(a).  See also 31 CFR 51.2 and 52.2."

Then, address the SASE like this:

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris   <--- "Sui Juris" in italics
Citizen of Arizona state          <--- Capital "C", small "s"
c/o General Delivery at:          <--- invokes common law
2509 North Campbell Avenue        <--- or P.O. Box here
Tucson 85719/tdc                  <--- qualified ZIP code here
ARIZONA STATE                     <--- all CAPS, separate line

and put this same nomenclature under your signature,
to reinforce the proper mailing location for service
of the document(s) you have requested.

[See USPS Publication #221 for addressing instructions.]

At 03:28 PM 6/19/97 EDT, you wrote:
>Care to comment before I mail to Imaginary Revenue Scum?
>
>(revenue can not be real without taxes and taxes can not be
>real in a system the Fed says "works only with credit")
>
>Dear Ms. Jackson:
>
>Concerning your form letter dated 6/13/97
>
>If you would be so kind as to tell me what section of the Internal
>Revenue Code makes me a person subject to the income tax,  I will
>gladly answer your questions.
>
>I have studied the Internal Revenue Code for many years and have
>been unable to determine that I am subject to the income tax.
>I have questioned several lawyers and they can not help me.
>
>If there is indeed a law that makes me subject to the income tax,  I
>will promptly give you the information that you requested of me.
>
>In my studies of case law, I find the courts have ruled that I can not
>rely on printed literature from the Internal Revenue Service so
>please answer this with a direct personal letter sans printed
>literature.
>
>Sincerely
>

>David B. Wilbur

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU