Time: Tue Jun 24 06:26:18 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA17206;
	Tue, 24 Jun 1997 06:09:02 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA20415;
	Tue, 24 Jun 1997 06:08:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 06:07:19 -0700
To: JUDY709366@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: The Meaning of American Citizenship

Hi Judy,

I confirmed this text in the law library
of U.C. Berkeley.  You could also submit
a FOIA request to INS for a copy of the book.
They might have to photocopy it for you,
from their archives, but it is a terrific
inspiration.  The author must have infiltrated
the government, no?  :)

>I REALLY LIKE THIS.  THANK YOU!
>
>TOO BAD CITIZENS BORN HERE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT!
>
>judy/riverside, ca

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU