Time: Fri Jun 27 21:03:57 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA17169;
	Fri, 27 Jun 1997 21:03:11 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA09188;
	Fri, 27 Jun 1997 21:03:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 21:01:24 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: fraud and fraud do not make Law

"In Europe, the executive is almost synonymous with the
 sovereign power of a State;  and generally includes
 legislative and judicial authority.  ... Such is the
 condition of power in that quarter of the world, where it is
 too commonly acquired by force or fraud, or both, and seldom
 by compact.  In America, however, the case is widely
 different.  Our government is founded upon compact."

                [Glass v. The Sloop Betsey, 3 Dall. 6]

I'll second that!  :)

We do not make law by force or fraud in America.
We never have, and we never will.  That is the
supreme Law of Our Land, and that Law is perpetual.
All else is ultra vires.

>================[ Distributed Message ]================
>         ListServer: fwolist (Free World Order)
>               Type: Not Moderated
>     Distributed on: 27-JUN-97, 20:18:34
>Original Written by: IN:noborders@worldnet.att.net.
>

>Art. 10. Martial Law affects chiefly the police and collection of public
>revenue and taxes, whether imposed by the expelled government or by the
>invader, and refers mainly to the support and efficiency of the army, its
>safety, and the safety of its operations.
>
>Does anybody on this list still think this country is not still under the
martial law rule imposed unannounced by Lincoln and sustained by EO by
every President since ?  If so, would they please explain the behavior of
the government in this case ?