Time: Mon Jun 30 12:33:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA16875
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:31:56 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA22960;
	Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:03:59 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:02:12 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Notice of Intent to Execute Citizen's Arrest

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                                      c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
                                         Tucson [zip code exempt]
                                                    ARIZONA STATE

                    NOTICE OF SPECIFIC INTENT
                TO EXECUTE CITIZEN'S ARREST, AND
                DEMAND FOR IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION

Ms. Janet Reno
c/o 10th and Constitution, N.W.
Washington [zip code exempt]
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Dear Ms. Reno:

The evidence  that is  now available  to the  American People  at
large is  rather conclusive  for implicating  you directly in the
premeditated murder  of  innocent  children  during  the  planned
destruction of the Branch Davidian complex in Waco, Texas state.

As the  private attorney  general proceeding  on  behalf  of  the
People of  the United  States of America versus the United States
et alii,  it is  My duty  to inform you of Our specific intent to
execute a  proper Citizen's  Arrest upon your body, should you at
any time  in the  future choose to travel within the well defined
borders of Arizona state.  We intend to charge you with murder in
the first degree.

The pertinent  Arizona Revised  Statutes make it abundantly clear
that Citizens  of Arizona  state  can  exercise  Their  Right  to
execute such  an arrest,  if and  when They believe that probable
cause exists  to  justify  detention,  and  prosecution,  of  the
suspect in  question.   I leave it to your capable staff to bring
these statutes to your deliberate and immediate attention.

I remind  you also  that you  have failed  to produce a certified
copy of  the solemn  Oath of  Office which  is  required  of  all
federal executive  employees by 5 U.S.C. 3331, and by Article VI,
Clause 3,  in the  Constitution for the United States of America,
as lawfully amended. See Respublica v. Wray, 2 Yeates 429 (1799).

Wherefore, pursuant  to the  decision of the Supreme Court in the
case of  Miranda v.  Arizona, you  are hereby informed in advance
that you  have the Right to remain silent.  You have the right to
an attorney.   Anything you say or do from this point forward can
and will be held against you in a competent Court of Law.

May the Lord Most High have abundant mercy on your soul, Janet.

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Citizen of Arizona state, federal witness,
and private attorney general on behalf of the
People of the United States of America

                             #  #  #

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU