Time: Mon Jun 30 12:33:56 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA17101;
	Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:32:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 15:32:04 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: Evans v. Gore mentioned in some posts (fwd)

My analysis of the consequences of the
failed ratification of the 16th amendment [sic]
has been published in Chapter 13 of "The Federal Zone,"
electronic Seventh Edition.  That chapter is entitled
"Amendment 16 Post Mortem."

I would begin there, if I were you.

My analysis of Treasury Decision 2313 has withstood
the test of time, as has the T.D. itself.  It has
never been repealed or overturned.

The Secretary of the Treasury was not authorized to
extend the Brushaber decision to those not Parties
to that action.  It is clear that the Union Pacific
Railroad Company is the "domestic corporation" to
which T.D. 2313 refers.  That leaves only one (1) other
Party, to whom the Secretary refers as a "nonresident
alien".

The decision of the high Court refers specifically
to Brushaber as the stockholder, so don't fall prey
to the mountain of propaganda which is floating
in orbit around our solar system.  When you
can print money into existence, you can pay your
hench-persons to fill the universe with garbage,
e.g.  Frank Brushaber was a fiduciary  <--- GARBAGE.

As the Hon. Norman L. Vroman told me, in a quiet voice
one day, as his beautiful wolf hound ran circles
around the two of us, in much happier days:

 "Read the cases!  Then, read the cases again!!"

BTW, does anybody know how I can get in touch with
Norman Leon Vroman?

He has disappeared.  He was last seen at
White Water Ranch, HC 83, Cascade, Idaho state,
Postal Zone 83611/tdc.

Any help would be most appreciated.  I think it
is time to issue an All Points Bulletin ("APB")
and to report him as a missing Person.

Thank you all in advance.

>I would be interested to know what you thought about his material, and
specifically his treatment of the 16th amendment, since you made reference
to it.