Time: Mon Jun 30 18:41:23 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA10150;
	Mon, 30 Jun 1997 18:36:12 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA01628;
	Mon, 30 Jun 1997 18:35:59 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 18:34:15 -0700
To: boro@computer.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Sedition by Syntax

Much of the HOW TO is summarized quite well
in Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF.  We are
starting a new publishing company --
Supreme Law Publishers -- and Our first
product will be a copyright version of
this important BRIEF.  Single copies are
available from Us for $25, or You can request
a hard-copy of the Private Distributor Offer,
which We will mail to You.  We are not releasing
the Private Distributor Offer onto the Internet,
however.  If you want this OFFER, please give
Me your mailing location, and We will get it
to You as soon as possible.  The BRIEF has a number
of appendices, which go into much greater detail.

The emphasis here is the judicial process, since
Gilbertson hired Us to help him with His court case.

If you want answers to all Your questions,
please permit Me to recommend that You resort to
sincere prayer, because I don't think the book
that You want even exists, not yet at least, if ever.

I will be in a position to fund the writing of
such a book, as soon as Supreme Law Publishers
begins to realize some cash flow.  Until then,
I cannot afford to subsidize yet another book.

I subsidized "The Federal Zone," and it was
stolen from me and then hosted on the Internet,
without My permission.  The freedom movement [sic]
appears to be filled with free-loaders.  This
is one of My greatest disappointments in life.

I don't think You are one of them, because of what
You have written here.  Won't You help Us to help
Everett C. Gilbertson to help the whole Nation?

>Dear Paul, After reading the above I must ask you to convey this message
>to the author. I agree with him but HOW does a regular person apply his
>thoughts in reality? I have seen many books on the subject of
>with-drawing from the system but never a step by step manual for the
>little guy. WRITE ONE. Tell Mr. Schwan to do this. He would have many
>followers if someone could clearly show the way. We all need a HOW TO
>manual on this. I for one am very interested but "afraid" as well.
>I am the President of a Corp. in N.Y. and I know they own me! I want out
>as do many others. Please don't refer me to another book unless it is
>really special. I want a easy to follow manual with the necessary forms
>included. Please respond with something concrete!
>Thanks, Bob Rodgers
>Pass it on!!

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU