Time: Tue Jul 01 08:03:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA20166;
	Tue, 1 Jul 1997 08:05:28 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 08:00:33 -0700
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: library@pressdemo.com
CC: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: attorney Norman Vroman mentioned on June 18, 1997

Dear Press Democrat,

I have been told that "attorney Norman Vroman"
was mentioned in your June 18, 1997, article
by Mike Geniella, "Ft. Bragg Slayings Going to
New Jury," in the Press Democrat online.

I have been trying to locate the Hon. Norman Leon Vroman
since he left his wilderness cabin in Cascade, Idaho,
several years ago.

Would you happen to know if this is the same Person?

Also, would you kindly forward this message to
Mike Geniella, who may be able to direct
me to Mr. Vroman's mailing address and/or
current telephone number?

Many thanks in advance.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  Please tell Mr. Vroman that I am the
author of "The Federal Zone," written under
a pen name.