Time: Tue Jul 01 12:05:37 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA18494;
	Tue, 1 Jul 1997 11:52:00 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA05248;
	Tue, 1 Jul 1997 11:51:56 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 11:50:14 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Notice of Intent to Execute Citizen's Arrest
 .edu>

My Boss tells me that if I don't resist evil,
I become evil.  So, I really don't have any
choice in the matter.

They want Us to think it's hopeless to resist --
"overwhelming fire power" and other such propaganda.

Take a few lessons from Mahatma Ghandi.
He expelled the British Empire from India,
just about single-handedly.  He died in the
year I was born.  He is one of my many mentors.

Christ Himself told Us that We would do everything
He did, and more!  I take Him at His Word.  I am
not challenging what He said;  I justly accept it
as Truth, because I have already seen that Truth
operate in my own life.

I am an eyewitness to His Power.  It's real --
not a fiction.

Ask Red Beckman about his experience in the
cardiac unit in Denver.  The doctors have it
all on professional videotape.