Time: Wed Jul 02 20:00:13 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA00946;
	Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:57:23 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA14567;
	Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:56:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 19:55:08 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Paul Mitchell on Radio WCBM, 11:00 a.m. EDT, Maryland

Paul Mitchell, Counselor at Law and author
of the underground hit "The Federal Zone:
Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue,"
will be interviewed for one hour on Thursday,
beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time,
on radio station WCBM, hosted by ZOH Hieronimus.

BOB and ZOH Hieronimus are devoted the restoration
of TRUTH, and they also love the paranormal as well.

They host a lot of whistelblowers.

They have hosted everyone and know just about everyone.

Tune your dial to:

Station WCBM, 680 on the AM dial.
Owings Mills, Maryland state, or call
410 356 6216 for those who wish to call in,
but she may give another number on the air.

For faxing: 410 356 6229.

She has a large number of devotees
as a listening audience, and can be heard
around and near the Baltimore Beltway,
sometimes in West Virginia and as far away
as the Washington Beltway, depending on
weather.

Be sure to have your tape recorders handy.

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU