Time: Thu Jul 03 06:50:05 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA29218;
	Thu, 3 Jul 1997 06:38:18 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA03316;
	Thu, 3 Jul 1997 06:38:15 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 06:36:29 -0700
To: jch8@Juno.com (jc halbrooks)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: a family in trouble

Dear Friend,

"The Federal Zone," electronic Seventh
Edition, is now available from us for
$25 in cash or blank U.S. Postal Money
Order, insured as necessary, to the
shipping location at the end of this
message.

We are getting inundated with requests
like yours, and we have decided to give
priority to clients of the Supreme Law
School.  For a maximum of $10 per month
(less for more months prepaid), you will
have a chance to ask these kinds of
questions of a much wider audience,
one that is not so overloaded with
requests.  Please consider enrolling.

The registration form is available at
our website, right after my name below.

Please forgive me if this message sounds
like "boilerplate," because it is!  :)
We have no other way to handle the huge
number of requests which we are now
receiving.

Many thanks in advance for your
understanding and consideration.

copy:  Supreme Law School

At 06:04 PM 7/2/97 EDT, you wrote:
>i know a librian who has just received  form 668b levy and Notice of
>Seizure, form 2433.
>
>they did not have the money to pay  1990 taxes in 1991 same with 1991 in
>1992.   she mailed in both 1040's in 1995.
>her mother in law died and left an older house in an older neighborhood
>to her therr sons, one of which is married to said librarian.  the irs is
>going to advertise the house for auction in about two weeks with the sale
>a week after advertisement.  they have been making $300 per month
>payments for about 18 - 24 months!!!!!!!
>
>i started reading and looking up things last fall after getting out of
>rehab for 2 attacks and a stroke, so while i can show her things in the
>laws, etc, i am at a loss to suggest any  course of action that has any
>chance of quashing the sale.      as i know sandra.l.cote@snet.net, i
>called her yesterday for advicealso.
>
>are you able to provide any suggested course of action?
>

>this is the type thing that really recharges ones batteries.
>
>jch8@juno.com

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU