Time: Thu Jul 03 18:57:11 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA11693;
	Thu, 3 Jul 1997 18:57:33 -0700 (MST)
	by usr07.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA27274;
	Thu, 3 Jul 1997 18:57:25 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 18:55:40 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Questions for the Chairman, J.C.S.

Is the Chairman a member of the New World Order?

Does he approve of transferring American military
command to the United Nations, in violation of
his solemn oath of office?

Does he support a general disarmament of
American Citizens, in violation of the
Second Amendment?

Does he approve of sending American troops
to far-flung places, while the Red Chinese
establish ports-of-entry on every American shoreline?

Does he allow an attorney general to remain in office,
when she has as much admitted responsibility for
the deaths of innocent children at Waco, in violation
of 18 U.S.C. 4 (authority for military officers to
process criminal complaints).

What has he done to prevent further suffering
among the victims of Gulf War Syndrome, if anything?

Was he involved in the inoculation of serum tainted
with anthrax derivatives into American soldiers
bound for the Gulf War?

Did he stifle a military investigation into the
real causes of the explosion that destroyed
the Alfred Murrah Building in Oklahoma City?

Does he approve of Gorbachev's occupation of
the San Francisco Presidio, where Gorbachev
is supervising the transfer of abandoned military
bases to foreign troops and foreign military
hardware?

Does he approve of military experimentation by
injecting biochips into U.S. Military personnel?

Has he given prior approval to the administration
of written questionnnaires to American soldiers,
to solicit their "attitudes" about firing on
American Citizens?

Does he advocate "thinning" the world's population,
to make it a "greener" place?  In other words,
does he prefer living trees to living babies?

The list does not end here.

When I get satisfactory answers to ALL of these
and similar questions, then I might (maybe) give
your message some serious consideration.

Before then, forget it!

The matters discussed above are no jokes,
unlike my comment about sausage.

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>Paul, you have NO right to criticize Gen Shalikashvili.  I served under
him and
>he is a very conscientious man.  He has spilled his blood for this nation.
 He