Time: Mon Jul 07 04:31:06 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA15046;
	Mon, 7 Jul 1997 04:27:05 -0700 (MST)
 07:32:28 -0400
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:26:38 -0700
To: <eudora-bugs@qualcomm.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: pointer problem in Transfer option
Cc: <eudora-win@wso.williams.edu>
 <mailto:majordomo@wso.williams.edu?subject=subscribe%20eudora-win>

Dear Tech Support:

I have mail folders A thru Z (26 separate folders,
plus some miscellaneous additional folders).

After working with this structure for many months,
and upgrading to 3.0.3(16) recently,
I still have this nagging error:

A thru Z show in the Mailbox  menu option, but only
A thru T show in the Transfer menu option.  This
means that I cannot Transfer to mailboxes in U.FOL,
V.FOL, W.FOL, X.FOL, Y.FOL, or Z.FOL.

I suspect that you have a pointer fouling somewhere.

Also, I recently upgraded to 32 MB of RAM, but your
3.0.3 still seems to run out of resources, with
nagging regularity.  The problem appears related
to the large number of files I have in my Address
book, but I cannot be sure.  I consistently must
close windows before I can click on a mailbox entry
to open that mail;  without closing windows, I click
on a mailbox entry, and nothing happens.

I copied IN.MBX, IN.TOC, OUT.MBX, AND OUT.TOC to
archive directories, and started with empty
IN.MBX and OUT.MBX.  Nevertheless, even with these
files relatively empty, I still run out of resources.

Can you please examine this problem?  You may need to
simulate my structure on one of your machines, and load it
up a little bit, before the problem can be reproduced.

Here is my D:\EUDORA\DESCMAP.PCE file:

In,In.mbx,S,Y
Trash,Trash.mbx,S,N
Out,Out.mbx,S,N