Time: Mon Jul 07 09:26:55 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA08000;
	Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:22:27 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA27144;
	Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:22:06 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 09:22:03 -0700
To: Slimepit <bluebird74@bigfoot.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: SAP National Conference Call (fwd)

The term "Citizen of the United States" [sic]
at 1:2:2, 1:3:3, and 2:1:5 means
"Citizen of ONE OF the States united".
See People v. De La Guerra, California
Supreme Court, 40 Cal. 311 (1870), for proof.

It is quite different from the term
"citizen of the United States",
which is rooted in Section 1 of the
fourteenth amendment [sic].  The
latter class is a subject class which
exercising a franchise granted to them
under federal municipal law.  See
Murphy v. Ramsey, 114 U.S. 15 (1885):

"... their political rights are franchises
which they hold as privileges in the
legislative discretion of the congress
of the United States."  See also National
Bank v. County of Yankton, 101 U.S. 129
for elaboration of federal municipal
jurisdiction.