Time: Wed Jul 09 17:55:33 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA00779;
	Wed, 9 Jul 1997 16:56:37 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA02606;
	Wed, 9 Jul 1997 16:56:14 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 16:56:06 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Comments on "The Opening Brief"

Dear Clients and Friends,

Dave Delaney's "Freedom House" newsletter
for June / July '97 has a two-page article
about the OPENING BRIEF on pages 15 and 16,
written by Paul Andrew Mitchell.

Dave also wrote me this long-hand message
on page 15:

"Thank you, Paul.  It is a very good piece!"

 /s/ Dave Delaney

Dave's mailing location is:

  Dave Delaney's
  Freedom House
  P.O. Box 212
  Conklin 13748/tdc
  NEW YORK STATE

If you use this mailing location, be sure to
tell him about USPS Publication #221, available
at the local post office.

Freedom House is published 10 times per year.
Annual subscription donation is $20.00.
Per issue: $5.00.

copy:  Supreme Law Firm client

p.s.  What follows is a short but very complimentary
review of the OPENING BRIEF, from the clients' friend,
redacted for privacy.

<snip>
Subject: Re: The Opening Brief

By that I believe you mean the Supreme Law Forum?

It shall be done.

If you have other.... send to me for this purpose.
<snip>

Dear Client,

May I please forward these comments
to all clients of the Supreme Law School?

I am standing by.

>Paul,
>
>This is from Caroline Grey-Ganz.  It was her husband Frank who had the
>friend in Tucson, that we tried to put in touch with you over the weekend.
>
>Caroline is my Business/Institutional Review Board co-director and she has
been invaluable to me from the get go as they say.

>Caroline was put "out on the street" by this mess, meaning she had to find
a job elsewhere.

>Caroline is Summa Cum Laude, from Stanford, in the Clasics and reads
fluently ancient Greek.

>It is her family that is so involved in The Law.  She has read thje brief
and has agreed not to send or share with anyone without your prior
knowledge and consent.  Here are her comments, you may wish to develop a
relationship she already likes your work very much.  We know that you are a
"SHIVITE" that is Siva Warrior or friend of Siva.  You have got all the
markings.

>Firtst cmoonet June 24, 1997 day before filing motions.
>
>"You have definitely found a warrior with a quiverful of legal arrows and
>the heart to use them with purpose.  It likes me fine."
>
>This Morning she wrote:  (She only lives a few blocks away.)  We live on
the shore of Lake Ontario at the Delta of the North flowing Genessee River
on the East side of that river called Summerville, or White City.  The
former train builders camp, it slowly over the years has gone from tents,
to modified tents, to shacks, to summer cottages with no heat, to modified
cottages, to homes.