Time: Thu Jul 10 12:14:59 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA25421;
	Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:13:06 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 14:12:28 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLS: Two Classes of Citizens -- The Lighter Side!

Since there are two classes of citizenship,
and since you enjoy the Right of Election
under the Tenth Amendment, all you really
need to do is to make what is called a
"Notorious Declaration", on record.  This
assumes, of course, that you are already
a federal citizen.  Appendix F in
"The Federal Zone" is as good a Declaration
as any, because it is loaded with authoritative
court citations and laws.