Time: Fri Jul 11 05:00:59 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA04030;
	Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:15:57 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA25323;
	Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:15:44 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:15:30 -0700
To: gwood@netonecom.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Open Letter to Schweitzer, Broderick, et al.

Hello Gregory,

So, I sign your mortgage contract for you,
in my name, and YOU become liable?

Huh?  This is not consent.

Not unless you gave me explicit, written
"power of attorney" to do so.  Then you
have consent.

Silence is not consent, under the laws
which govern the 50 states of the Union.

Qui tacuit non consentit.

They're still converting a fundamental
Right -- silence in the face of a
criminal charge -- into a lien, when all
fundamental Rights are un-lien-able.

Their "commercial" jargon can't compete
with the fundamental Law.  Why are they
shying away from jury verdicts so consistently?

Answer:  because we have busted the jury selection
process, both state and federal, everywhere in
America, that's why!