Time: Fri Jul 11 11:14:45 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA28437;
	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:14:48 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA03522;
	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:14:36 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:14:22 -0700
To: swftl@ix.netcom.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: National ID Card now law (fwd)

Is this another example of municipal law,
under the guise of federal general law?

I doubt very much if such a law can be enforced
upon Citizens of ONE OF the United States of America,
aka "state Citizens", because privacy is Their
fundamental Right.

I am standing by.

>This is a logical extension of the WOD.  But there's still time for civil
>liberties groups around the country to stage a march on Washington.
>
>What do you think?
>
>Susan W. Wells
ixmail1.ix.netcom.com (8.7.5/SMI-4.1/Netcom)
>	id LAA08050; Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:34:23 -0700 (PDT)
for leaders-l-outgoing; Thu, 10 Jul 1997 14:24:10 -0400
using -f