Time: Sun Jul 13 06:45:33 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA25490;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 06:19:20 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA12909;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 06:19:14 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 06:18:58 -0700
To: conchr-l@xc.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: CONCHR warning about movie "Contact" (fwd)
Cc: VABIGAL@aol.com

This reminds me of the movie Foster did
about a gang rape in a bar, which was
filled with hostile feminist distortions.
I remember specifically the scene in which
Foster rams the truck of one of the bystanders,
when she encounters him later in the parking
lot of the local grocery store.  She, of course,
could have been charged with ADW, but the movie
just slides on past that crime.  Due process of
law?  Nah!  Just castrate them all!!  Right, Jody?