Time: Sun Jul 13 09:14:49 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA02776;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 08:59:51 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA17730;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 08:59:46 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 08:59:29 -0700
To: patriotlad@postoffice.worldnet.att.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Tax Fighters Criticism

I wrote the Petition for Peremptory Writ of Mandamus
against Senator-elect Barbara Boxer in California,
to compel her to witness the material evidence against
the so-called 16th amendment, in December of 1992.
In the first quarter of 1992, I published the book
entitled "The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of
Internal Revenue."  The title became a household
word in U.S. v. Lopez, U.S. Supreme Court (1995),
Kennedy concurring.  I have been a Counselor at Law
for 15 months now, and I have a large volume of
pleadings which we are planning to publish on the
Internet, under the auspices of the Supreme Law School
and Supreme Law Library ($10/month for access to the
"Pay Zone" of that Library, flat rate).  Please visit
the Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

and help yourself to the several documents already
available there.  Permit me to recommend:

  "Karma and the Federal Courts"

in particular.