Time: Sun Jul 13 09:26:34 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA10518;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 09:26:39 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA18917;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 09:26:30 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 09:26:13 -0700
To: "Spike & C.J." <kfry@duo-county.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Seek the living (fwd)

My primary weapons are truth and faith, and
with these, I am told, I will move mountains.

The other weapons are there only for backup.

They can take my body, but they can't have my soul.

The Lord Most High will re-constitute my body anyway,
just as he did His own.  His life was a direct allegory
for everyone who chooses to follow Him.

We must not seek the living among the dead.

Thus spoke the angel on Easter Sunday morning.

"Where have you taken His body?" cried Mary Magdalene.

"Mary!" answered the Gardener.