Time: Sun Jul 13 20:31:50 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA12139;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:29:29 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA15246;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:29:09 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:28:52 -0700
To: rightway@usa.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: TAX FIGHTER SEMINARS (fwd)

I can say this much:

When a judge comes into the first hearing all confident,
and he runs out of the second hearing as white as a sheet,
then I know I am doing something right.  When, at the
third hearing, he as much admits to having obstructed
U.S. Mail directed to a federal grand jury, and to having
conspired with the U.S. Attorney to do same, then THAT is
a very big win for our side, regardless of the fact that
the Chief Judge of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals is
now sitting on the Complaint of Judicial Misconduct which
I formally filed, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 372(c).  Actually,
Procter Hug is now fast impressing palm prints in his
buttocks.

See 41 U.S.C. 51 et seq. for the dirty details.  There is
a nice colloquial narrative in "The Kick-Back Racket"
in the Supreme Law Library at the URL right below my
name here: