Time: Mon Jul 14 21:37:08 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA10431;
	Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:11:48 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA12879;
	Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:11:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:10:58 -0700
To: Paracleas <paracles@magg.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: discovery for a foreclosure (fwd)

Dear William,

I have added you to our list of "Friends".
If you want the whole enchilada, you will
need to send us at least $10 to subscribe
to the Supreme Law School.  The rest of
this note is boilerplate.  More below.

"The Federal Zone," electronic Seventh
Edition, is now available from us for
$25 in cash or blank U.S. Postal Money
Order, insured as necessary, to the
shipping location at the end of this
message.

We are getting inundated with requests
like yours, and we have decided to give
priority to clients of the Supreme Law
School.  For a maximum of $10 per month
(less for more months prepaid), you will
have a chance to ask these kinds of
questions of a much wider audience,
one that is not so overloaded with
requests.  Please consider enrolling.

The registration form is available at
our website, right after my name below.

Please forgive me if this message sounds
like "boilerplate," because it is!  :)
We have no other way to handle the huge
number of requests which we are now
receiving.

Many thanks in advance for your
understanding and consideration.

>Paul,
>A couple of quick things...
>
>first, it seems my "subscription" to the fwolist has expired.  They won't
>be sending me mail anylonger.  Of course, this is the only list of which I
>was able to garner your posts, so, if you would be so kind as to cc me on
>any pertinent posts of which you send out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Just let me know if and when you might want
to be removed from our list of "Friends".

>second.  what do you think of filing interrogatories to the fed in order to
>obtain the information I would normally have to get under foia?

The one major advantage of FOIA over all other
methods of discovery, is that the FOIA does not
require you to demonstrate relevance or
materiality.  And, of course, it invokes the
original jurisdiction of the DCUS.  With
interrogatories, you may find yourself fighting,
and losing, a MOTION TO STRIKE.  With FOIA requests,
all you need to do is file with a demand for
mandatory judicial notice, pursuant to Rule 201(d)
of the Federal Rules of Evidence, and the FOIA request
and appeal are in there, solidly.

 I mean, it
>is a civil "foreclosure", right?

Yes, and ... ??

  Why not put the attorney on the spot by
>participating in discovery and making him cut his own throat?

They usually do, but ... FOIA only goes to
existing documents which are presently in
the possession of government document
custodians, e.g. disclosure officers, and
such.  How would you propose to use FOIA
in a foreclosure?

Is it tax-related?

If so, then you submit FOIA requests for
the original assessments, signed by
assessment officers.  There are no such
assessments in existence, particularly
under Reno's reign, because she has failed
to exhibit her oath of office, breaking the
chain of authority right at the top.  Stay
in the saddle here, and you will prevail.
See U.S. v. Brafman, which says that if
assessments were not signed by assesement
officers, then there were no assessments.

So, attack the assessments from as many
different angles as you can:  "officers"
must have Appointment Affidavits to prove
their "office," so, if and when these
credentials are exhibited, attack them too
for constituting evidence of the wrong
U.S. Constitution, per Dyett v. Turner, etc.

I would begin by studying Brafman, because
that is a comprehensive authority for
attacking any IRS assessment.

  Just a
>question I'm investigating.  I believe it would also go good in filing the
>counter complaint against the US in that its officers are attempting to,
>now "knowingly", perp a fraud.  What do you think?

I may be jumping to some conclusions here,
but how did the foreclosure begin, in the
first place?  You mention "US";  am I correct
that it is tax-related?