Time: Mon Jul 21 16:11:24 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA20544
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:48:02 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA20525;
	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:43:40 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:43:10 -0700
To: Jim Hayman <jsh@io.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: statutory slavery vs freedom (fwd)

God will not save men against their wills,
because freedom of choice is a paramount
principle throughout the Universe.  God
gave us FREE moral agency, and we can use,
or abuse, that gift at will.  Those who
choose to oppose God's eternal laws will
find their limited light growing dimmer
and dimmer, until they are surrounded by
a darkness which is their own making.
That darkness is slated to last forever.
So, make your choice, and be prepared
to live with the consequences.