Time: Mon Jul 21 16:45:31 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA21090
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:45:35 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:37:04 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLS: "interstate commerce" [sic]

Since the (corporate) state is a holder in due course of
the MSO, registration of your (their) "vehicle" creates
the presumption that said vehicle will be used
in interstate commerce.  All vehicles so registered
are presumed to be in interstate commerce.  See
the Commerce Clause:  Congress can regulate
commerce among the several states (but NOT among
the inhabitants of the several states);  there
is a very crucial difference.  So, by becoming
a holder in due course of the MSO, the state
can then proceed on the basis of the (rebuttable)
presumption that your vehicle is being used for
purposes of interstate commerce, because
interstate highways pass through every state,
and because of a ton of other reasons.

In their minds, EVERYTHING is commerce, even the
air you breathe, and the food you eat.

This widespread fraud is also intricately intertwined
with the invasion of the several states by federal
municipal law, gold-fringed flags, martial rule,
summary jurisdictions, and the like.  To break
this presumption, you must first sue out the
commercial paper which the state is holding
in due course:  this paper is the MSO.  From that
key point of departure, you can then build your
challenge to this fraud.  But, be forewarned:
the state will do everything it can to scuttle
your case (the negative precedent would be just
too costly).

Always bear in mind:  you have a right to require
a de jure court to decide on the basis of facts
which are in evidence.  That is the main reason
why the Supreme Law Firm spends so much time and
energy on building a foundation.

"The man who builds his house upon sand,
 can expect it to get washed away during
 the very next Tucson monsoon!"

   [Paul Mitchell, taking liberties with the Holy Bible]

This "admiralty" jurisdiction is exactly the same
de facto jurisdiction about which Thomas Jefferson
complained so eloquently in the Declaration of
Independence.  Read it and you will begin to see
the contemporary parallels, particularly as regards
"traffic" and transportation -- an essential
economic activity.