Time: Mon Jul 21 20:11:14 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA26947
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 20:09:32 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA06464;
	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 20:07:52 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 20:07:24 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Internet privacy to be a "crime" -- HOG WASH!!

Privacy is a fundamental Right and, as such,
Congress can do absolutely nothing to infringe
upon any fundamental Rights, no matter what they
try to do.  Such acts on their part are null and
void ab initio (from the beginning), and
unconstitutionality dates from the moment of
enactment, not from the decision so branding
an unconstitutional act.