Time: Tue Jul 22 07:56:30 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA13824
	for [address in tool bar]; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 07:50:10 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA19120;
	Tue, 22 Jul 1997 07:47:52 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 07:47:22 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: why Indians are treated differently

>So why should Indian country, or Indians in individually, be
>treated any differently than the rest of us?

I can only speculate as to WHY Indians are treated so
differently than the rest of us.

The Indian traditions of spirituality and honor for
all living things, are diametrically opposed to the
criminal greed and destructive mentalities which have
driven the federal government's acquisition of power
over the past 200 years.

I observed these mentalities when we consulted to
the Crow Indian tribe back in the 1970's, to assist
them with their decisions concerning strip mining
of the vast coal resources on the Crow Reservation.

Let this be the last dance for these feudal tyrants.