Time: Wed Jul 23 05:50:10 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA23951
	for [address in tool bar]; Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:37:46 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA07698;
	Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:36:28 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:35:57 -0700
To: "Dale Robertson" <habeascorpus@hotmail.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: DOJ defaults in Gilbertson appeal (unconfirmed)

Dale,

Thanks for this.  I woke up this morning,
and the word from the Most High is that
they have, indeed, defaulted, because they
simply cannot answer, without admitting
the totality of their massive fraud against
the American People.

On your advice, I will wait a few more days,
then I will announce my intent to campaign
for a seat in the House of Representatives,
against incumbent Jim Kolbe, who is presently
aiding and abetting the very same criminal
conspiracy which is described so well in
the OPENING BRIEF.

I will be the "shoe string candidate,"
because I have absolutely no idea where
we will get the money to mount such a
campaign.  But, I have learned, after 49
years, to trust the Lord, who makes all
things possible.  He is the Boss anyway.
If it is His will, then it will happen;
you can be sure of that!

Thanks again, Dale, for your warm support
and timely insights, always.  Something
very big is about to happen, and it is
also very good for the whole nation.
It stretches from San Francisco to
Washington, D.C., and from Montana to
the Mexican Border.  We will announce the
arrival of freedom, at long last, and
a clarion call will resound from heaven:

CHOOSE FREEDOM, CHOOSE JUSTICE, CHOOSE LIFE.

Amen.

Sincerely,