Time: Thu Jul 24 17:42:04 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA07708
	for [address in tool bar]; Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:35:15 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA20306;
	Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:32:54 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:32:23 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: letter to a revenue officer (fwd)

Get yourself a copy of USPS Publication 221,
and then take another look at the following
"address":

    Stephen Edward Washam
c/o XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Walla Walla, Washington 99362
    United States of America

The mailing location above would be re-written
as follows, using Publication 221:

    Stephen Edward Washam
c/o general delivery at:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX       [P.O. Box or street location]
    Walla Walla 99362/tdc
    WASHINGTON STATE

Notice that the state is in ALL CAPS.
This is NOT a nomme de guerre, just the