Time: Sun Jul 27 11:54:08 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA15002;
	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:51:07 -0700 (MST)
	by usr07.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA06171;
	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:50:36 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:50:02 -0700
To: Michael Rivero <rivero@blaze.accessone.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Zapruder Film and the Polaroid Woman [corrected]
 om>

Hi Mike,

My hearty congratulations to you for bringing
the truth so close to home -- right into out
living rooms!

Let's work together to get that Polaroid
loaded onto the Internet.  I think Oliver
Stone was very faithful to the events
right at the grassy knoll, even to the
point of recreating the view which Lee
Bowers had from the train yard control