Time: Mon Jul 28 15:35:11 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA28242;
	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:27:37 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA03621;
	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 13:45:36 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 13:44:54 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: DOJ REPLY BRIEF in U.S.A. v. Gilbertson

The attached .ZIP file is compressed by PKZIP
and encoded with BinHex.  Please advise
if you want MIME or Uuencode.

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\DOJREPLY.zip"

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Mon Jul 28 15:13:21 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA20655;
	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:13:41 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA10032;
	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:06:53 -0700 (MST)