Time: Mon Jul 28 22:56:04 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA17603;
	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:55:51 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA03605;
	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:53:41 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:52:59 -0700
To: Bob & Karen Powell <bkpowell@map.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: DOJ does not read pleadings, U.S.A. v. Gilbertson

Thanks for this encouragement, Karen.

We are putting everything we have into
this case.  This was a big error on DOJ's
part, because the IRC is demonstrably
vague.  For proof, read "Congresswoman
Suspected of Income Tax Evasion" in the
Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

If you haven't seen this evidence before,
it is rather breath-taking, to say the
least!

Be well.

Sincerely,