Time: Tue Jul 29 19:34:21 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA29470;
	Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:28:41 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA23017;
	Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:24:27 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:23:43 -0700
To: Common Right Group at San Diego county <sj346280@4dcomm.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: DOJ does not read pleadings, U.S.A. v. Gilbertson

Think RIGHT OF ELECTION, which was upheld
by the Maine Supreme Court right after
Dred Scott.  When faced with the choice
between two classes of citizenship,
the exercise of this RIGHT OF ELECTION
is directly pertinent.  I pulled the few
cases DOJ cited to dispute two separate
classes of citizenship, and those cases are
filled with dicta, and/or conclusions based on
the presumption that the 14th amendment was
lawfully ratified.  Wrong!!  Even if the 14th was
lawfully ratified, subsequent cases have held
that you can be a state Citizen without also
being a federal citizen.  THIS is now the
main issue in our attack on the JSSA
(you use "FJJS", yes?).

Citizenship is a term of municipal law, and
the Guarantee Clause does not require the
United States to provide a Republican Form
for itself, only for the several States.
This is the pivotal matter -- not Otto Skinner's
theory.  The federal government is now trying
to argue that if you are a state Citizen,
then you are forced into federal citizenship,
per force.  This is absurd, particularly since
the United States has descended into a criminal
enterprise.  This is like saying you must be
a criminal if you want to eat in our town.

BTW, what authorities does Skinner cite lately
for creating the liability in the first place?

p.s.  I am very curious:  are you going to settle
for reading the Appellee's Brief, without first
reading the OPENING BRIEF?  Is that giving a
fair hearing to both sides?  You wouldn't want
the judges to do that, would you?