Time: Sun Aug 03 07:20:30 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA16273;
	Sun, 3 Aug 1997 07:19:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 1997 08:00:55 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: new ISP for Supreme Law School

Dear Clients,

We have begun our migration from the Primenet ISP
to IBM.NET, which supports the U.S. Robotics x2
56Kbps standard, via local dial-up here in Tucson.

Also, we have grown to become rather unhappy with
the uncritical acceptance, by Primenet, of attacks
on our email broadcasts to press contacts.  These
attacks have been politically motivated, as far as
we can tell.

To send email concerning the Supreme Law School,
effective immediately, please direct your mail to:

  [address in toolbar]

However, we would ask that you not disclose this
email address to others, until further notice from us.

If you wish to give others my email address,
please continue to share the Primenet address
which I have been using:

  [address in tool bar]

We plan to use both ISP's in parallel, for the time
being.

Thanks very much for your assistance.