Time: Sun Aug 03 20:21:21 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA08028;
	Sun, 3 Aug 1997 20:18:17 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA18778;
	Sun, 3 Aug 1997 20:16:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 1997 20:15:12 -0700
To: AGENDAS@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Where are Janet Reno's credentials?

Silence can be equated with fraud
where there is a legal or moral duty
to speak.  U.S. v. Tweel.

Silence is a species of conduct, and
constitutes an implied representation
of the existence of the state of facts
in question.  As such, it operates as
an estoppel.  Carmine v. Bowen.

The U.S. Constitution was not correctly
published in federal depository libraries,
or in the official law books upon which the
courts depend for conclusive evidence of
the Law, at the time these federal employees
executed their oaths.  Thus, they are in the
wrong contracts with the American People,
even if they can exhibit an oath of office.
See Dyett v. Turner.

Failure to secure a bond and take the required
oath is grounds for ouster by quo warranto.
See Corpus Juris.

The court of original jurisdiction to compel
production of documents requested under the
Freedom of Information Act is the District
Court of the United States, not the United
States District Court.  See 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(4)(B);
and ORDER of John M. Roll In Re Grand Jury Subpoena
Served on New Life Health Center, USDC, Tucson,
Arizona, May 1997.

The great advantage of the FOIA for civil
discovery is that the requester need not
demonstrate relevance or materiality.
American Civil Liberties Union.

FOIA requests for the credentials of federal
government employees are petitions to government
for redress of grievances.  As such, they are
protected by the Petition Clause in the First
Amendment, which affords them special consideration.

>Date: Sun, 03 Aug 1997 21:38:21 -0500
>To: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
>Subject: [Fwd: Where are Janet Reno's credentials?]
>
>Paul,
>
>I was discussing some of your current issues on a list
>I subscribe to and I received this in reply. Thought you
>might have some fun with this one.

<snip>

wflda-mail1w.prodigy.net; Sun,  3 Aug 1997 21:49:46 -0500
>	by mail1w-int.prodigy.net (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA46334
>	for <haze11@PRODIGY.NET>; Sun, 3 Aug 1997 21:49:45 -0400
OpenVMS v1.1a) with SMTP id <1.9F831AE1@maelstrom.stjohns.edu>; Sun, 3 Aug
1997 21:49:46 -1300
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP