Time: Mon Aug 04 18:14:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA12848;
	Mon, 4 Aug 1997 18:05:22 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA16128;
	Mon, 4 Aug 1997 18:03:27 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 18:02:37 -0700
To: tim_mccrory@bigfoot.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: IRS a Client??? (fwd)

Send your FOIA request(s) to:

  Disclosure Officer
  Office of Attorney General
  Department of Justice
  10th and Constitution, N.W.
  Washington 20530/tdc

See USPS Publication 221 for addressing instructions.
The Disclosure Officer must also have proper credentials.
We routinely submit FOIA requests for the credentials of
ALL federal employees who touch a case in any way
(i.e. their names appear on one or more documents).

/s/ Paul Mitchell

At 11:06 AM 8/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Paul Andrew Mitchell wrote:
>> Read IRC 7401 and 7402 very carefully.
>> You will discover therein that the USDC
>> and the DCUS are BOTH mentioned!
>> USDC has original jurisdiction ONLY
>> over quiet title proceedings.
>> How about them apples?
>> /s/ Paul Mitchell
>> http://www.supremelaw.com
>Section 7401 appears to be a gem. Do you know of anyone whom the Justice
>Department has sued who has requested a copy of the Secretary's
>"Authorization" pursuant to  7401? Would a person make a FOIA request
>to the Secretary or Department of Justice to obtain a copy?
>/s/ Timothy I. McCrory
>Web Site - Kay County Patriots
>"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.
>In both instances there is a twilight when everything remains
>seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all
>must be most aware of change in the air - however slight -
>lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."
>Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

Return to Table of Contents for

Supreme Law School:   E-mail